Yaheetech Raised Garden Beds
If you don’t have time for the entire article, this is our favorite Yaheetech Raised Garden Bed (more below!):
- Natural solid wood: This natural raised garden bed is made of non-paint, harmless 100% solid wood, which is known for its strength and dimensional stability with a pleasing wooden smell. It is normal that there are wood knots on the surface. That's a natural phenomenon when the wood is growing.
- Backache-friendly design: Given its 76.5cm/30.1’’ height, people with backache/knee pain can easily manage the plants without bending down and taking the risk of pain. The thick solid wood boards are sanded well to prevent any undesired injury caused by wood splinters.
- Instructions included: This vegetable garden box is built in a simple yet stable structure. It is easy and quick to set up. Necessary hardware and detailed instructions are included. The maximum height of the soil is 15cm/5.9inch. Please do not exceed this limit and avoid overload after watering.
- Single piece of side plate: Comparing to other planting beds that have several small pieces of wooden plates at the side, our planting raised bed has a piece of complete side plate at each side of the garden bed. This single-piece design makes the whole structure very stable, and the installation very easy. The side plates are fixed firmly without leakage of soil.
- Gardening supplies: With this wooden planter, you can cultivate plants like vegetables, flowers, herbs in your patio, yard, garden, and greenhouse. Plants will be healthy and strong in this natural raised bed, and more convenient to manage. The bottom of the planting bed has a drainage hole that provides oxygen and ventilation for your plants to grow more healthily.
The Yaheetech Outdoor Solid Wood Raised Bed with Legs Wooden Elevated Garden Bed Planter Box Kit with Shelf Grow Vegetables Flowers Herbs Fruits in Backyard Patio B0872YPPY9 has a lot of great features. One of the most important is that it is 30 inches high, which means that there is no need to get low to the ground. A bad knee/hip/back won’t stop you from enjoying gardening with this raised garden bed.
A lower shelf enables you to store tools and accessories, or to display other plants. The upper bed hols up to 221 pounds, and the lower shelf can hold up to 66 pounds.
Constructed of Fir Wood, this elevated planter box will last for years. While pine and fir are both sofer woods, fir is stronger than pine. Also, while fir can expand and contract when exposed to water, it reliably returns to its original shape and size. Pine will swell and warp and stay warped permanently. Fir is much more expensive than pine.
This beautiful fir garden bed is perfect to stain and varnish if you like. Of course, it is 100% usable just as produced.
The bed needs about 2 cubic feet of soil to get started.
We are big fans of the YAHEETECH brand in general. Here are some other great choices from this great brand:
Looking for other planters? We feature some here.
Last update on 2021-11-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API