This Weber charcoal go-anywhere grill is solidly engineered with no nuts or bolts. The pivoting legs lock lid in place for carrying and it stows away nicely in a tight space. Grill features a porcelain-enamel bowl and lid, and 160-sq.-ft. total cooking space. Porcelain enamel, steel and nylon. Made in USA. 14-1/4Hx12-1/4Wx21L”.
Weber’s Go-Anywhere charcoal grill makes a great companion for camping and tailgate parties. This compact unit has a surprisingly generous grilling area–large enough to fit four medium steaks. You can lock the lid into place with the pivoting legs and carry this lightweight grill around in one hand. Built-in lid hangers allow you to rest the lid on the side of the grill to create an effective barrier against the wind. The triple-nickel-coated steel grate is easy to clean, and the porcelain-enameled steel lid and cooking box are built to last.
- The Weber Gas Go-Anywhere charcoal grill makes a great companion for camping and tailgate parties
- The porcelain enameled coating prevents rust and fading
- Pivoting legs lock the lid in place for add safety
- This grill offers 160-square-inches of cooking surface on the triple nickel-plated cooking grate
- Packs away nicely in a tight space