Build the ultimate vegetable garden with this kit. Required rough construction lumber [redwood or cedar suggested, listed lumber is the nominal size, which will likely be larger(thicker) than the actual size]: (8) 2″x10″x12′, (5) 2″x4″x12′, (1) 2″x4″x6′, (3) 2″x2″x12′, (1) 2″x2″x8′, (3) 1-5/8″x1-5/8″x12′ (actual size). Note: the lumber boards will need to be further cut into the sizes described in the assembly instructions. Optional extras: 7 decorative flat bottom post caps, 3’x18′ galvanized wire mesh for flooring (1/2″ grid) to keep out gophers and moles. For more information, visit the GardensToGro website.
- Kit includes everything but the lumber: 8 Raised bed brackets, black plastic netting for fencing, black nylon netting for rear trellis, black vinyl-coaed steel wire for gate, ceramic coated rust resistant screws, plus all other required hardware and detailed instructions
- Buy your own rough lumber locally (cedar or redwood) – see lumber requirements below
- Gated garden keeps out rabbits and dogs
- Inside the gate are U-shaped garden beds with a convenient walkway
- Raised beds are 20″ high, garden fencing is 32″ high