FEATURES of the Grand Trunk Skeeter Beeter Pro Hammock Grey No-See-Um Mesh Triple Stitching Double Sided Zipper Net Suspension Kit Included. SPECIFICATIONS of the Grand Trunk Skeeter Beeter Pro Hammock Dimension: (L x W): 10’6″ x 5′ Weight: 28 oz Capacity: 400 lbs 100% Polyester Nylon Nutical Grade Carabiners
There’s no better way to ruin a camping trip than to get eaten alive by mosquitoes. Enter the Skeeter Beeter Pro hammock, which is not only light enough to appeal to fast-moving adventurers, but also offers shelter from nature’s most unsavory critters. Combining all the great features of the original Skeeter Beeter hammock but made with Travel Hammock’s super-strong parachute nylon material, the hammock is a must for camping trips near lakes or in damp forests.
The hammock’s parachute nylon silk construction is tough and long lasting, with a weight capacity of 400 pounds–150 pounds more than the original Skeeter Beeter. More significantly, the hammock offers an attached no-see-um mosquito net mesh lid with a double-sided zipper for easy in and out. As a result, it’s easy to protect yourself from nasty bugs and pesky crawlers while you snooze.
The Skeeter Beeter Pro comes with an easy overhead net suspension system that sets up in a matter of minutes, along with a free hammock hanging system that includes two 10-foot pieces of pre-knotted hanging rope and attached S-hooks. Other details include a mildew-resistant, quick-dry design, two interior pockets for gear storage, and an attached stuff sack for transport. The Skeeter Beeter Pro measures 10.5 by 5 feet, weighs 27 ounces, and carries a 10-year warranty.
- Weighs 27 ounces
- Measures 10.5 feet long by 5 feet wide
- Supports up to 400 pounds
- Made with parachute nylon silk
- Very fine mosquito netting
- Includes stainless steel S-hooks for easy hanging
- Attached stuff sack for easy storage
- 3x stitching on all stress points
- Mildew resistant
- Dries quickly
- Easy to hang
- Net suspension kit includes two 10 foot pieces of cord
- Grey No-See-Um mosquito netting hangs overhead and away from your face so you can still read a book or sip a drink without feeling claustrophobic
- Just sit in the hammock and zip yourself in with the double-sided zipper
- If the coast is clear and you dont need the mosquito netting, just flip the hammock over and sit on it as a normal hammock
- Triple-stitched reinforcements on the mesh and fabric boost the hammocks strength