Ideal for deep-rooted plants, such as tomatoes and blueberry bushes, these 15″ deep beds also create attractive focal points in the garden. Each bed includes four industrial-strength aluminum corners, 1″ rot-resistant cedar lumber that’s been precut to the proper lengths, hardware and instructions. Easy assembly — just slip the boards into the corners and screw them in place. (12′ long beds use two 6′ boards with in-line connectors.) Raised beds are easy to set up, plant and maintain, producing high yields in a compact space with less digging and weeding. Use Deep Root Cedar Raised Beds to grow vegetables, or install the beds along a perimeter to create stunning border gardens. Made by us in Vermont.
- 15″ deep to accommodate large, deep-rooted plants
- Raised beds produce higher yields and are easier to tend than in-ground beds
- Western red cedar with aluminum corners and plastic caps
- 3′ x 4′ Cedar Raised Bed holds 15 cubic feet or 385 quarts of soil
- Made in Vermont, USA by Gardener’s Supply