Do hats become too small too quickly for your little one?
Hate the annual ‘must get out and buy a sun hat’ rush?
Grow-with-me Hats are the solution because they are designed to grow. Designed by savvy Vancouver moms, every hat is guaranteed to fit as it has a fully adjustable head drawstring. A better fit hat is a safer hat for an active kid. You will also love it being breathable with 50+ UPF rated cotton fabrics.
Tired of your little one pulling off his/her hat?
Problem solved! The chin strap is just for this purpose and for windy days.
- Adjustable in size with drawstring
- 50+ UPF and wider brim for better sun protection
- Breathable cotton
- Chin straps ensure hat stay-on
- Light weight and easily foldable for travel
- Front brim is strengthened to stay up
- Hand wash cold
- Lay flat to dry
- No bleach
Based in famously beautiful and rainy Vancouver, Twinklebelle Design Inc. makes “rain or shine” kids clothing under its Jan & Jul brand and accessories under its Twinklebelle brand. Our products are designed by moms who understand growing kids and the challenges of parenthood.
Founded and run by women, Twinklebelle values the empowerment of women and girls. It has been providing sustainable income to women in Canada and overseas since its start, and sponsors various projects promoting the empowerment of women and girls. Our products are designed in Vancouver, BC, and ethically produced in China.
The first grow-with-me hat was made in 1996. Today we have an extensive summer hat collection including breathable cotton hats for everyday wear and the quick dry hats for beach, swim and pool water play. We have floppy and bucket style hats, both have wider brims than regular hats from other brands.
Search for “Twinklebelle hats” to see 20+ prints in our sun hat collection.
- ☀ Drawstring head adjustment ensures good fit and longer use
- ☀ Breathable 50+ UPF cotton for best sun protection and comfort
- ☀ Chin-straps ensure hat stay-on when windy or baby pulls
- ☀ Light weight and easily foldable to fit in a pocket
- ☀ Front brim is strengthened to stay up