Provide a perfect nesting spot with the Audubon Traditional Wren House; specifically designed for Wrens. Traditional styled wooden house with a 1 1/8″ entrance hole it is especially attractive to wrens or chickadees and the lack of perch discourages sparrows. Slanted roof slopes slightly and projects out over the entry providing some shelter. Feeder weathers the elements and is assembled with screws (not nails) to withstand temperature changes. An air ventilation gap is provided at the top and drainage slots at the bottom. Specifically designed entrance holes discourages other unwanted species from invading the nesting area. Fully assembled and easy to hang with attached cable from small branches or hooks.
- Audubon traditional wooden wren house
- Built to birding specifications
- Fully assembled and easy to hang with attached cable from small branches or hooks
- The hole size i is specific to wrens and prevents larger birds from entering
- Features a heavy cable and screwed construction
- air ventilation gap at the top and drainage slots at bottom