Muslin is a unique cotton fabric first introduced into England in the late 17th century. Muslin has a light, open weave that allows air to flow seamlessly through the material. The soft natural fibers allow your baby body temperature to adjust naturally, eliminating over heating, but ensuring warmth and comfort. aden & anais wraps will allow you to safely swaddle your baby, giving you confidence that your baby will experience a peaceful and secure sleep.
- Peaceful sleep: for baby and you
- Breathable: helps prevent overheating
- Generous size: makes swaddling easy
- Multi-use: stroller, nursing, or changing table cover; burping, tummy time, and more
- Exclusive prints: designed by us, just for you