Our swings come unfinished and may be left unfinished to weather to a beautiful barn wood grey, or decorate as you choose. Handmade from Louisiana Cypress trees, these Rollback Porch Swings are naturally beautiful and will accent any front porch! Cypress swings are heavily constructed with slats that are 1 inch thick and 1 3/4 inches wide routered (no sharp edges). Each slat is finish sanded on all sides and ends for your safety and comfort. In addition, these swings have 4 supports across the back AND 4 across the bottom. Few porch swings are built with this kind of quality support system! Each purchase includes all necessary hardware for a standard porch installation: S-hooks, chains, bolts, and eyebolts. Cypress wood is nicknamed as the “eternal wood”. Cypress has a strong tolerance to environmental elements and has been known as the world’s ‘wood of choice’ for thousands of years. Very few woods match the properties of cypress when it comes to sturdiness and strength. Cypress wood can be easily identified by its handsome, straight grain that portrays a gorgeous array of colors. This unmatchable beauty is enhanced by life long durability. Cypress contains a naturally occurring chemical called Cypressine that preserves and protects it from decay and insects. Because no harsh chemicals are needed to protect the wood, our products are Eco-Friendly, In addition, cypress has little tendency to warp, twist, or cup. It even matches up to teak wood in outdoor performance, yet cost sometimes 10 times less. Because of its beauty, natural durability, and broad versatility, cypress’ popularity continues today.
- This Rollback Wooden Porch Swings have a flip-down console in the middle to place your drinks on! Our swings are heavily constructed with slats that are 1 inch thick and 1 3/4 inches wide routered (no sharp edges). Each slat is finish sanded on all sides and ends for your safety and comfort .
- Weight limit = 500 lbs, Dimensions: 68
- It comes 90% assembled – all of the slats are already screwed to the back and seat. The only assembly required is connecting the back and seat and securing the arms. Four-Brace System across back and bottom. Rolled back design for supreme comfort. Our slats are 1 inch thick and 1 3/4 inches wide routered (no sharp edges) and all sides and ends are for your safety and comfort.
- We use galvanized and zinc-plated hardware on our swings which are rust resistant. Cypress is known as the
- The slats are screwed to the frame, not stapled, and the frame is bolted together with 5/16 inch bolts. The seat of the swing is beautifully contoured for your sitting pleasure.