Cypress wood is nicknamed as the “eternal wood”. Cypress has a strong tolerance to environmental elements and has been known as the world’s ‘wood of choice’ for thousands of years. Very few woods match the properties of cypress when it comes to sturdiness and strength. Cypress wood can be easily identified by its handsome, straight grain that portrays a gorgeous array of colors. This unmatchable beauty is enhanced by life long durability. Cypress contains a naturally occurring chemical called Cypressine that preserves and protects it from decay and insects. Because no harsh chemicals are needed to protect the wood, our products are Eco-Friendly, In addition, cypress has little tendency to warp, twist, or cup. It even matches up to teak wood in outdoor performance, yet cost sometimes 10 times less. Because of its beauty, natural durability, and broad versatility, cypress’ popularity continues today.The slats are screwed to the frame, not stapled, and the frame is bolted together with 5/16 inch bolts. The back of this swing is slanted at a comfortable angle and the seat is contoured for your sitting pleasure. We are ECO-FRIENDLY Green Furniture Manufacturer. Our products are handcrafted only as ordered – meaning we only construct a piece of furniture AFTER we receive an order for it. We do not waste our natural resources by making numerous products in hopes that someone will buy them someday. These swings are handmade for each customer. It comes 90% assembled – all of the slats are already screwed to the back and seat. The only assembly required is connecting the back and seat and securing the arms. Handmade from Louisiana Cypress trees. Cypress swings are heavily constructed for 500lbs weight limit and Each slat is finish sanded on all sides and ends for your safety and comfort.
- Weight limit = 500 lbs, Total assembled width : 60 Inches (5 FT) , 56″ wide inside seat, Overall Height – Top to Bottom: 23 Inches, Overall Depth – Front to Back: 29 Inches ,All swings are 100% handcrafted from select cypress lumber.
- The slats are screwed to the frame, not stapled, and the frame is bolted together with 5/16 inch bolts. The back of this swing is slanted at a comfortable angle and the seat is contoured for your sitting pleasure.
- We use galvanized and zinc-plated hardware on our swings which are rust resistant. Cypress is known as the “Eternal Wood” it is naturally insect repellant so you do not have to paint, stain or waterseal it if you choose not to.
- Our swings come unfinished and may be left unfinished to weather to a beautiful barn wood grey, or decorate as you choose.
- Swing comes with heavy duty adjustable zinc coated chains long enough to accommodate a nine foot ceiling, or could also be install under your favorite tree or using an “A” frame placed at your favorite spot.